Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Nike

Just do it.  That's my theme for the year.  Get moving in every way.  Go.  Move.  Change.  Clean out.  Clean up.  Give up misery and take up joy.  Choose each day.  I love my life.  It is delightful.  I plan to travel.  I plan to simplify.  I plan to be open to new ideas and thinking.  I plan to offer myself to God as His vehicle to send His love.  I plan.........but I don't know what any of it looks like.  All I know is that each and every day there are going to be decisions.  Choices.  Not just of mind, but of action.  Do it.  Start now.
I'm getting much older.  It's time.  Past time.  And I am beginning today.  Simplifying in my own room.  More simple.  Less.  Things I love.  Rid of the rest. Starting today.  Now.  This moment.  All day, I have filled bags.  Touched things and thought about what I felt when I did so.  And I am getting rid of the things that don't belong anymore.
So Nike it is.  Just do it.  It's time to get moving in so many way.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.