Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Wow

So, the aunt that doesn't speak to me, the aunt that "left me to god", the aunt that refuses to hear or believe that my marriage was over........THAT aunt...has befriended my daughter on facebook.  Yep.  Seriously.  She has tried to befriend another friend that she hasn't spoken to in twenty years as well.  Really. Sometimes the wow of it all just shocks me.  My ex does this same thing...if he sees people that I'm close to, then he works to get close to them.  It's sad in that the reasoning has nothing to do with wanting to be close to those people. It just has to do with power over me.  To feel in control.  To be the center.  To be a victim.
And now, there's also someone pushing my son hard to speak with his dad.  I don't mind my son talking with his dad, but what I fear is that my son will find himself in another relationship with a man that bases his affection/relationship with him on my son's performance.  He can't take much more of that.
But, in it all, I leave it to God.  He has a plan.  I don't have to work it out.  I don't have to do it.  He has it.  He doesn't need my help.
On to the world of what is happening right now..:)
On to the last of Mom's Day.
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.