Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Monday, December 29, 2014

hope

i am full of hope.  each and every day.  it amazes me.  it beats with my heart...actually, i think that my heart beats to it.  and though my health is worrisome, though there are too many things i have left to do, i am hopeful.  i'm looking for my place in southern italy.  my place in the pacific northwest.  i dream.  i plan.  i. hope.  inexplicably.  against odds.  i hope.  always.
it is a blessed gift.  god is real.  he is the instiller of hope.  breath by breath.
and i inhale it.  deeply.  letting it fill my cells.
goodness.
beauty.
excellence.
hope.
yes.
i say yes to hope.
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.