Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

a little down

today i'm not on top of the world.  not that anyone asks.  i'm ok.  just had a rough presentation...pretty much bombed it.  feeling inadequate in some ways.  i'm shaking that off.  not a big deal.  just areas to grow in.  however, the part that is difficult for me is that there's nobody that asks.  that checks  i'm slowly trying to reach out.  not easy for my personality. too tiring to work at in some ways.
it makes me sad and some days i just have to take time out to grieve.  it is what it is.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.