Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

teaching

my best teacher professor ever is not 76 years old.  we somewhat reconnected several months ago, but she was in recovery from a fall.  we have connected yet again this week.  she has turned to me for help on computer things.  it's funny because back in the college days, she was the one who told me to get going on computer knowledge.  she encouraged me to write my poems on a hard drive.  she was a catalyst.  now, she is getting up to snuff with facebook and wants to connect and know what to do.  it turns out that i'm pretty good at writing tutorials.
teaching is teaching.  whether it's a child or an adult.  and i love it.  it's fun to see someone fly.
it's really fun in this case since it means getting to know her again.  one of my favorite people ever.
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.