Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Sunday, October 26, 2014

junk food and rest

sometimes being gracious to myself means allowing myself to give in to my whims and cravings.  chips and onion dip.  homemade frosting.  homemade chicken and green chili enchiladas.  twizzlers.  it has been a big foodie kinda day.  and movies.  after four hours of cleaning.  though it doesn't look like it.  doors.  blinds.  counters.  floors.  that's ok, i know!
anyway, sometimes rest is also resting from the worries or troubles of what kinds of foods should be eaten.
rest.
learning
to
rest
yep.
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.