Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Sunday, October 19, 2014

me

How I am is a novelty to me.  I used to know, but these days, I am frequently startled by my own discoveries about myself.  lately i've realized that i live a life that demands me to be more outgoing than i am by personality.  so, i absolutely need a lazy day.  i need time to veg. no demands.  no guilt.  just able to stop and be in my head or whatever.
it's not conducive to being easy for others.  i touch the edge of my bubble.  fingers fumble through a bit.  but, i am wary of getting too busy.  too overwhelmed.  i am such an introvert in every way.  i need time to reboot.  rejuvenate.  i need it.  not just want it.  and it's not bad.  it's not rude.  it's just me.
and those who know me do more than allow it.  they get it.
i am me.
and i am learning once again to like me.
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.