Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

too

too bossy

too silly

too gossipy

too needy

too interested

too blunt

too whatever....


tired of wondering what i'm TOO much of.  i go through phases like anyone else.  and i lived a heck of a lot of years trying to be right...to be good enough....to be nice enough...to be acceptable.  so sorry all...i'm done with it.

take me or leave me because frankly....

i'm

too happy to want to be fake

too involved in life to be worrying about what you think of me

too interested in being genuine and authentic to worry how you get offended at the stupidest things.

i'm too aware of what a total mess i am to think that i can impress you.

but, if you are willing to like me in my mess, come alone.  if not....move along.

life is
too short to keep trying to please you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.