Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Saturday, April 12, 2014

living

life is for living.  for dreaming.  for reaching.  for not only trying, but doing  alive.  moving forward.  giving in to the hopes and believing that they can be
i sent my daughter on her first date tonight.  she was so brave.  it was a date to the symphony.  cool first date.  she is so very brave.
and i sent my son to prom.  he looked ever so dapper in his tux.  he put his arm out for his date, opened her door and treated her with respect.  he's amazing.
wow.
living.  i must live.
go to the beach.
work....but not as my life.
grow.
live.  truly live.
it's a strange day.  a beautiful day.
now, i get to finish my grading while sitting up late for my kids.
life is good.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.