Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

A Wonderful Day

I have found my niche.  I am an encourager.  A writer.  And I have found my place within my school.  It's a gift. No, not what I'm doing...but the gift of having a place, of being needed.  I have received hugs and emails and cards.  Wow.  All I have seriously done is be myself.  My genuine self.  Wow.  It's so awesome!!

It was a really good day.
I'm exhausted, but the appreciation has carried me.  I am stunned that people view what I do as a gift.  Most of my life my writing and sharing has been "tolerated" or looked at as just something I do, but the people I work with are on fire.  They are excited.  They like who I am.  And I feel so very good.  But it's not really the thing that you can go share with others.  ha.
"Here I am, and I was pretty awesome this week...."
It's frowned upon.

Time for bed.  Tired mama.  One more boy to get to college.
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.