Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

letters....

i set my goal of letter writing and am exceeding it.  it is easy.  god puts a person on my mind and i write whatever is laid on my heart, address it, seal it and stick it in the box to be delivered.  i pray as i write.  pray as i stick it in the box.  then, i just let it go.  i don't do it with an ulterior motive of any sort.  and that is a very good feeling.  is it obedience?  is it just the sense that sometimes we are called to something so very small and insignificant that probably helps us more than it helps others?  probably that.  words matter to me.  i live in a world where people don't communicate much about real things.  about important things.  about deep things.  and so.....it heals me to share what matters to me.  to share how important people are to me.  deeply so.
letters. they make up words that make up sentences that make up paragraphs  that make up.....letters.
blessings, beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.