Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Awake

Had four hours of sleep one night.  Stayed up last night until after 11.  Awakened early.  Sad.  Very sad.  Lots on my mind.  And here I am.  Decided to get up and write it down.
In my life, I am used to facing the hard times.  I am used to being sure that people get what they need.  I am not so sure that it is a good attribute.  I mean, it is in general.  But, what I've been wondering is how it is supposed to work when I am in desperate need.  How do I meet my own needs?  That's how it feels. 
I have a trip coming up.  Excited.  Need it.  Just troubled too. 
What I have decided is to take it one moment at a time.  Enjoy what I can.  Work through the rest. 

What else is there to do?  I can't run to mommy.  I have nobody who sees me to wonder if I'll be ok.  So, I think I'll try to sleep a bit more.  Chruch day.  That just adds to the dilemma.
And, to boot, if he doesn't stop pretending, I think I'll scream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.