Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Cemetery

Went to see the fam yesterday....at the cemetery.  It was ok.  I was happy.  It was a moment to look back...and to look forward.  This last week was hard because of all of the crap thrown at me about who I am.  But, I know who I am.  I know where I come from.  And it's time to keep on going.  I've got skills. I've got blessings.  I've got a thankful heart.  And, I have the freedom to live again. I wasn't sad to go to the cemetery.  I am sad about some things.  I am sad about how Christians have treated me in the past two years.  I am sad that I don't have "family".  But, I'm good.  I'm happy.  I'm content.  I'm growing.  I'm learning.

I

am


Joy


Full.


Full to the top.  Love this blessing of life.

blessings to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.