Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Monday, June 30, 2014

happy

happy that  i am planning for my beach trip next week.

happy  that i have kids going.

happy that there are friends going.

happy that it oregon.

happy that i have people to take care of things home side while i play.

happy that my kids like road trips  

happy

happy that i am here in my quiet room.  m

my room.

happy that i am getting ready to water the garden.

happy for peaceful sleep.

happy that i wake up knowing that god has all things under control.

i'm happy.

though i am not many things that seem easy for others.

though i fail often...and sometimes in an epic fashion.

though things are not easy.

though life isn't always kind.

happy.
content.
at peace.
full of joy.


god blesses abundantly.
generously.
when i don't even know it's coming.
i had no idea how he would make it possible to go on the trip to oregon
but he did.
i didn't know how to navigate the difficulties of teaching, but he has walked with me.
i wasn't able to do many things.  but he made me able.
i am truly blessed.  upheld.  and joy full.
on to this day.
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.