Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Monday, July 2, 2012

come the morning

Lamentations 3:22-24
22 Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. 23 They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. 24 I say to myself, "The LORD is my portion; therefore I will wait for him."
God is great.  He gives me life.  He gives me a NEW day.  He gives me new hope.  The little things keep happening...like the email that says, "it was nice to see a part of your family last night.  i wish it could have been under different circumstances."  Really?  Me too.  Wow.  Ok then.  
That was the first message I got this morning when I got up.  
But the important messages are still coming.
Psalm 90:14
Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love, that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days.
My mornings, my very days...they belong to Him.  To the One who formed me.  Not by accident, but for a purpose.  
And this is my morning to remember that.  To breathe it in.  To suck up the truth like a milkshake through a straw....it's thick and full of substance.  
He is enough.  My portion.  
And He sends those who comfort.  He blesses me when I don't even know how to lift up my head.
He brings laughter.  He changes my countenance.  
blessings to you today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.