Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Sunday, February 2, 2014

thriving

yep.
thriving.
used to be so hard to have these days when my ex would insert himself into everything..not just having his friends, but taking mine too.  doing things but not making relationships.  not owning what happened.  still pretending and being a victim.  behaving as if he "just doesn't understand."
but today is a REALLY good day.  a for real good day.  painting my floor some more.  in crud clothes.  movie playing while i work.  coffee.  and i'm content.
i'm not just surviving anymore.  i'm moving to thriving.  making healthy choices to make my life a blessing.  to myself.  to others.  to give glory to god.
i breathe now.  not just little bits.  deep, relaxing restful breaths.  it's a gift.  i went so long without breathing.
thriving.
yes i am.
and i am proud of me.
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.