Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

househunting

today, i was househunting.  online.  as a way to let off steam.  stress.  to relieve that overwhelming sense of desiring to do good and being constrained by a system.
so, i fled to the beach.  if only in my mind.  and computer.  i started calculating if i could sell my house in a few years and buy something that i could be comfortable in and even enjoy visitors near enough to the ocean.  i think that it's doable.  and my heart lifted.  because there is a plan.  there is constant growing.  and there will be change.
i am not my job.  i am here for a time to do good.  to love.  to give.  to bring joy.  to encourage.  but it does not define me.  there will be other ways to "make a living" as i move along and make a life.  deeeppp breath.  dreaming is good.  especially...when it can happen.  love that.
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.