Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Thursday, March 27, 2014

ticket

just bought a ticket to send my son to visit my exes family in texas over spring break.  i had offered to buy a one way with my air miles if they would fly him back.  but...then....i got to buy both.  i am supposed to get paid for the return trip.  i probably will.  it's just odd to me that we were busy doing this when his dad didn't offer nor even talk to them about any ideas for this coming week.  it's odd that it was such a big deal for the whole large family to agree to go in together for a hundred and four dollar ticket.  i got his going ticket with air miles.  then, i bought his return ticket on priceline....using my air miles card, of course.  i was saving for a trip for myself this summer.  ah, the price of being a mama.
i'm happy that he's going.  a little sad since it was the last spring break for the three of us to have together.  but, he was excited.  he wants to help his uncle and grandparents with some work.
sigh.
i did a good thing.  a kind thing.  and...i like that about me.
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.