Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Courage My Love

Courage My Love.
The quote I saw at a swap meet in LA this summer.   Near Hollywood.  It spoke to me at some deep level.  Still does.  Several times a day, it comes to mind. 
Speaking it to myself...learning to love myself.  To treat myself as loved.  To have courage.  And to be proud of having it.
Speaking it to others.  Showing them that I see their courage.  That I appreciate it.
Hearing it from the heart of God.  He said not to be afraid that He is with me.  But, hearing it as "Courage, my love," just speaks into my heart so much.  I feel a deep sense of comfort.
Courage my love.  You are worth it.  You are beautiful.  You don't have to have it altogether.  You are valuable.  You are going to make it.  Keep walking.
Courage my love.  Yes, I'm talking to you.
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.