Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

a glass of wine

here i am.  still awake.  having a glass of wine.  had laughter with my kids.  good times. really good.  and can it be?  looking forward to what tomorrow brings.  Tomorrow is half way through the week.  I have worked to create stuff for this show.  I'm proud of some of it...some still needs some work.
i'm so happy single.  feel like i am finally not simply in survival mode in life. i feel..brave. fearless. for real.  though i panicked about work.  there was such a heaviness.  lots of things weighing. but they pass.  i don't dwell there.  and i can't say that it's my favorite job.  i am adequate.  it's a paycheck. and the time will pass. i will do my best.  i will seek to make life happier for those who cross my path.
ah.  a glass of wine.  some time to relax. but not much.  about time for me to sleep.  gotta get up soon....dogs, watering, work, work some more, kids....do it again.  until the weekend.  then, do the show.  THEN, the summer will get a little bit more relaxed.  laid back.
here's to summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.