Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

A. Time. For. Everything.

A time to work.
A time to rest.
The rest time has finally come.  And none too soon.  I am at the end of my energy.  It was all I could do to get up and get going this last week.  Really.  Nobody really gets how absolutely and totally exhausted I can get....and still keep going.  Because of the prize that lays before me.  I push forward.  I work.  I keep going.
And now?  Now I don't have to.  Now I can take a break.  Now I get time to rejuvenate.
Well deserved, I believe.  I have given all.  Given my very best.  I have made the lives of others good.  Lifted their spirits.  I had people come to me today and say that I was the very best senior reader that they have ever had.  Wow.  And to think that I almost bailed.  God had a plan.  And He knew that I needed the money to have a vacation.  And He built me up though I was so deeply weary.
There is a time.  For everything.  Everything.  Even things I have yet to imagine.
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.