Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Mourning

Father's Day mourning.  Not a misspelling.  Grief.  That my children have not been cared for and lavished on and nurtured by their dad.  He is not evil.  Well, maybe he is.  Maybe being charming and acting all nice and then letting the ones close to you suffer is one of the worst kinds of evil.  Because it's secret.  Because everyone thinks that it's all good. When it's horrible.
And...I tried to call my biological father today. Had to look up his business and find that phone number since he's unlisted.  I took a breath.  Said a prayer.  I called.  And his live in answered.  I hung up.  Just couldn't do the explanation to her.  She called back and left a message....an irritated message.....thought it was a business call.  So.  I texted.  Happy Father's Day.
How lame. How sad. But that is how it is.
Rough day.  Kids gone.  With someone who doesn't even really get it.  Who uses them to make him feel good and look good.
No car.  At home.  Cleaning my bedroom.  Guess that will be fine.  Got to have a garage sale anyway!  Life will be just fine.  At least I don't have to be with HIM. Yippppppeeeeee!!!!
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.