Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

I love my dog.

I dropped my dog off this afternoon to be dog sat.  He is such a dear.  I know that they will love him.  But, I swear that I just about lost it when I drove away from their house and he was sitting looking forlornly out of the storm door.  He likes to be with me.  He is mine.  My dog.  Not someone else's.  He listens to me.  He longs to please.  Dogs are cool that way.
Now, I have a LOT to do still.  I am so very ready for vacation!!!  Woot woot!  Here we come.........look out ocean!!!
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.