Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Dear Daddy

Dear Daddy,
You have been there for me every moment of every day for as long as I can possibly remember.  You have encouraged me when I thought that I couldn't survive any more.  You have cuddled me close and have opened your arms and let me fly.  Never unattended. You know me from the inside out.  I am so thankful that even when I disappoint you, you don't leave me.  As a matter of fact, how I perform has nothing to do with how much love you show me.  When I am hurting and lost, you come looking for me.  You give me time to grow.  And when I am so tired that I can barely go on, you carry me.  And when I sleep, you watch over me.  I have been blessed all of my life to have you as the best example ever.  Of love.  Of compassion.  Of kindness.  Of hope.
Thank you.  You are the best Daddy ever.  Thank you, Jesus.
me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.