Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Saturday, August 3, 2013

i did it anyway

i invited.  i risked.  i keep doing it.  though it changes nothing.  it just seems to be a part of who i am.  i reach out.  i'm not so good in big groups.  nor in making new friends.  that takes me time.  but, i was always good at getting my other friends together.
so.  i did it.  again.  though i had refrained.  though i tried to answer a question that was asked in the car with just two of us, but it got swept aside.  and i realized how much i love my friends.  and how dear they are to my heart.  and that's why it's so very difficult for me to feel.......uninvited.  like i have to do the inviting.  i'm just so frail.
but it's how it is.
and if i desire the company, it's what i have to do.  but is it enough?  i don't know.
but i have to say.....today was nice.
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.