Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Now there are two

I have six kids.  One left years and years ago.  But these five biological ones are going one after the other.  This year, I will have three in college and one senior in high school.  Then, two years until my daughter graduates.  Three years.  Wow.
It has been a good life recently.  I realized that I no longer just wish for the end so that I can get safe and be away from the ex.  Parting from him has helped my kids because it has helped me to be present.  To enjoy the moments.  To stop and look.  Really look.  And listen.
Good times.  Tough times.  But....all wonderful.
It's going to be a tough end of the month.  Two boys leave.  Only two left at home.  Goodness.  That was fast!
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.