Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Best Valentine's Day Ever. Period.

This is an awesome, amazing, incredible Valentine's Day.  I'm not young and single and wishing for a Valentine.  I'm not married and realizing that it's just a stressful day. Nope, I am happy.  I am single and happy.  I am alone and not lonely.  I was content.  Gifts galore at school.  Daughter's bday out for burritoes. I am completely content.  Let's see, it's 6:30 and I'm in my pj's and thinking about going to sleep by 8.  I might not...but I love having the choice.  I love getting to do some of what I feel that I need without the guilt that was dished out.  I've been browsing dogs at the Humane Society. SSooooo cute.  And I can do it if I want without someone telling me no.  I can lounge in my jammies and talk with my daughter and laugh...lots of laughing.
Yep.  Best ever.
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.