Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Say It.

Say the important things.  The things that mean something. Don't hold them in.  Don't hold them back.  Tell people that you care.  Tell them how important they are.  Tell how they make you feel.  Say it.  Out loud.  With words.  Explain it.  Tell it.  Give it as a gift from your heart.  Don't assume that they know.  Don't wonder if they'll think you are silly.  Just do it.  Say it.  Because it makes a difference.  It gives power.  And hope.  It encourages.  It blesses. Bolsters.  Assures.  And though they already know...hearing it is like cement...it holds those relationship bricks together. Keeps things from being shaky.  Keeps out the cold.  Warms the heart.
These are the things that I'm reminding myself to do and say...to let them know how I feel and to say I'm sorry when I need to.  Period.  No excuses.
Giving my heart.
Outright.
Fully.
Without fear.
Fearless.
Caring.
Loving.
Love you.  Lots.  Be blessed.  You make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.