Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

from the heart

Don't I know it?  Dries up the bones.  What a great picture.  I like that.  Sums it up.  And a joyful heart beats drugs or anti depressants.  It's good medicine..no bad side effects.
Who doesn't want to have a cheerful face?  I certainly do.  Cheerful faces are a reflection of the joy inside.
I find myself just happy...purely happy...in a way that I haven't felt in years and years.  It is amazing.  God is healing me from the inside out.  It's my own little miracle that nobody else probably even appreciates.

Today was a good day.  Even in the midst of some hard realizations.  I am thankful.  Thankful is healing too.
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.