Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Friday, February 8, 2013

comes the morning.

i am a hopeful person.  i find joy and beauty everywhere i look.   it's amazing.  opening my eyes. looking.  observing.  having had the chance to sleep.  to learn once again to ward off worry.  to choose rest.  to choose peace.  all a part of being fearless.  of being hopeful.  of a life of balance.  I saw this on a friend's facebook today and wanted to share.....I am learning to be these things.  blessings my dears.
“It doesn’t interest me what you do for a living, I want to know what you ache for.
It doesn’t interest me how old you are, I want to know if you are willing to risk looking like a fool for love, for your dreams, for the adventure of being alive.
I want to know if you can live with failure, yours and mine.
It doesn’t interest me where you live or how rich you are, I want to know if you can get up after a night of grief and despair, weary and bruised to the bone, and be sweet to the ones you love. I want to know if you can be alone with yourself and truly like the company you keep in the empty moments of your life.”
— Jon Blais

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.