Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Friday, April 5, 2013

always provided for

today i had to make my son's travel reservations for returning home in may from college.  i had done something silly this last week when paying my bills...had forgotten to change from the current date to date due on the house payment.  so, my house payment went through before i was ready for it too.  it's ok. i won't starve.  but, it caught me off guard.  so, i went online to get my son's ticket and it was $125.  one way.  not bad.  but, for grins, i clicked on my air miles.  i had more than enough to bring him home!!!  so his flight cost me $2.50.  that was totally awesome.  like i was saying...i love seeing god provide.  how he meets the needs and goes before to make things work out.  he is my hero.
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.