Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Done

I finished and filed the paperwork for my divorce.  Done.  Weight lifted.  Hugely so.  I am ready to dance around and feeling giddy.  And yet...for others, I still ache.  Because others seem to feel hesitant or as if I am not sure or something.  That's ok.  I just have to do what I need to do.  Prayerfully.  Without malice.  That was important to me.  Yes, I've been mad.  Yes, I get mad.  But, this has nothing to do with that kind of emotion.  It has to do with finishing.  With being truthful to him.  With letting him go.  Making him, if necessary.  Of being true to the life that I'm living.  I could have lived with the other.  With the separation.  But it troubled me because of how he viewed it.  How he portrayed it.  So....I need to be more straight forward.  I need to let him get on with his life.  Maybe he'll date.  But he needs to go and live and not keep falsely thinking that he and I are reuniting.
I am done.  Finally done.  And though it's not what I expected, I am desperately relieved.
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.