Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Rough Day

I guess that not being asked to do things is something I'm going to have to get used to. I heard back about the classes I was interested in.  I wrote again to explain the conclusion that I've drawn...that I need more time in order to be able to function at church events.  But later in the day, it struck me how I'm not asked nor pursued.  It's more like a relief to have me not be around.  I make things...complicated...is how it feels.
I keep thinking that I will get over having my feelings hurt.  But, not yet.  For now, it aches.  That's not the final story.  That's not heaven.  But it is the truth for just now.
There are leaders.  There are "popular", and acceptable people....then there are people like me.  I'm not alone.  Many are on the outside.
There are seasons in life.  I think it's made more difficult because my ex is playing such a victim and being extra included.  And he's super involved.
Letting go.  Growing.  Learning.  Fearless to be in the Desert Places.
I never walk alone.
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.