Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Cleaning

Cleaning and claiming my space in my home helps me.  I have spots that I still struggle.  I am overwhelmed by emotions and have to figure out what is kicking my butt and why.  I have trouble in some places in my yard.  The remnants of hard times with my ex.  Sometimes I have trouble putting an event to it.  But, I am working through things.  Working on it.  Staying with it.  Because I can heal.  But only if I face stuff and don't leave it to fester. ;)
I spent a lot of time cleaning yesterday.  Mostly in my own room.   Still lots to do around the house, but getting up and sticking to it helps me emotionally.  I tend to avoid those things and places that remind me of him.  That give me a creepy crawly feeling.  I am trying to change that by facing it bravely and moving into it rather than away from it.  Not easy.  But possible.
Happy Sunday.
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.