Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

a gift

i woke up
i can walk
i can see
i can breathe...all on my own
i can hear...my daughter already up and showering
i am alive.
my heart is beating
my body can move
i can smell toast cooking
i can think about putting the coffee on
i can take my dog outside
and down the steps
i can move my fingers over these keys
i can read a good morning text from my son
i can make plans
i have time to love
i woke up
another day
another gift


blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.