Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Sunday, September 22, 2013

bonding

my children....they youngest two....are bonding.  they are finding out how to just be the two of them.  they were force a bit more quickly by the flood.  somehow those intense emotions and working side by side and feeling a similar kind of loss and helplessness...drew them together.
it's kind of cute to see.  he put his arm around her at church today and said, "we're bonding."  and she didn't pull away or grimace.  it was nice to see.  a comfort. a balm.  in the midst of so much emotion this last week.  i have talked about my ex and divorce.  i've talked in front of people that it was hard for me to speak in front of.
i have seen my ex.  he insists on sitting right behind me at events.  i am learning not to move.  to stay.  to do what i'm doing.  but i'll tell you, it wipes me out.
i have had so much difficult this week.  but the bonding somehow has made it beautiful.  and good.  and ok.
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.