Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Monday, January 21, 2013

Courage

Courage is when you keep on living anyway!




I have courage.  I am moving on.  I am moving forward.  

And though I have every reason to be afraid.  Hesitant.  Troubled.  Worried.  Confused.  Scared.  Daunted.  I'm not going to choose that.

More than enough.  Not just enough...MORE than enough.  Over filling.  Abundant.  And that means....that I can rest in Him.  Pretty amazing.  He has all kinds of doors to open.  

I just need to keep my eyes open and have the courage to walk through them.  So many doors have opened.  Like my job.  Really...what a great thing.  Paid when I'm working.  Paid when I'm on break.  Benefits.  And I was TERRIFIED.  Nobody realized how close I came to bailing on the job I worked so hard to get.  But..it taught me.  He provided me the job and the ability to do it.

I just want to keep walking on this trail of fearlessness.  It is hugely satisfying.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.