Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

FEARLESS

How then shall I live?  Shall I live an authentic, daring, free, fearless life?  Or, shall I remain imprisoned by the thoughts, actions, hurts, judgements of others? It seems like a silly question.  And yet, it's harder than I would think.  Being free.  Unentangled.  Able to fly.  Able to try.  Able to risk.  But, it is what I am called to be.  Called.  Can it be?  Me?  One who has chosen to part from her husband.  Can God use me?  Really use me?  My story?  My pain?
I want to fearlessly pursue what He has for me.  It's going to be hard because in the fearlessness, some others will rush to thinking that I am inconsiderate or unkind.  Or that it wasn't a hard decision for me.  Or that I don't have pain.
Yet.  It calls to me.  This fearlessness.  This brazenly bold call to thrive and not just survive.
I want it.  I long for it.  I trust God for it.
But I have a habit of holding back.  Of waiting.  Of being scared.  Of caring too much.  Not in the good way...but in the way that holds me prisoner to the thoughts of others.
I want to be FEARLESS.  Daily.  Completely.  Joyfully.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.