Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Wow. Happy. Beautiful.

This is a must hear story.  It's beautiful .  It's tender.  The man talking to his wife.  Telling her how he values her.  I have NEVER ever experienced anything like that.  I wanted it.  I wanted to be that.  But, there was not any way that he got that.  That my ex felt that way about me.  But, I love seeing it in action.  Hope that you enjoy it too.  Though it causes a sense of longing for what could have been.  Though it brings some "if only" feelings.  Bottom line is....it didn't work out.  That doesn't mean that there are not wonderful stories all around me.  I want to celebrate those.
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.