Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Thursday, January 10, 2013

phone call

i got a phone call inviting me to the event that i am planning to go to on saturday.  the person is someone that i have known for a lot of years...a LOT of years.  yet, she was obviously nervous.  uncomfortable.  calling to check on people coming who had been at her table before...in her group.  she kept it short and sweet and sounded shaky.  twas odd.  because she is always relaxed and confident seeming.  she spends more time with my ex than with me.  they are involved in things where they cross.
the hard part about the call is that it made me a bit uncomfortable about saturday.   since she spends more time with him...since he behaves as a victim...and since i know that he's going to be there on saturday but that there's no way she nor he know that i know that....well, i feel a little bit set up.  a little bit odd....something seems off.  uncomfortable.
but, i can't let it rule me.  i do have to keep fearless in my mind and heart.
forward.  one step at a time.
blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.