Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Just Sayin'

I want to clarify some things about my journey.  If you are just joining me, it probably seems like this is an encouraging and hopeful blog.  Back two years ago, at the beginning of the blog, it is full of ickiness.  Life was dark and painful.
I was troubled beyond belief.  I knew that my marriage was really sick.  Things were happening to me.  I was scared.  I was sleeping on the floor in my living room and not in my bedroom with my spouse.  I couldn't be heard.  I felt invisible.
But, if you have just come and are reading in the now and I'm talking about now and where I've come to...it could be discouraging.
It could feel like nobody gets where you are.  I want you to know that I get it.  I know how bad bad can be.
So...if you need to...go back and read a couple of years ago.  THEN, come here and read where I've been brought to.
Because that little bit of light has grown.  And grown....my life has changed.  But I don't want to forget.  I want to remind others that they are not invisible and that there is a little bit of light.
You are important.
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.