Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Weird

It's just weird that my ex is in communication with my aunt and uncle from Japan.  He even was going to see them if they happened to be in TX at the same time as him and the kids.  I had written him early on about how hurtful and irritating it was for him to jump start a relationship with them when they are my family.  But, he has them on his side.  He lets everyone know to pray for me.  For my emotions.  For how I am deceived.  I have heard a few things from different places....so I know that they are coming from him.  He denied sharing with them.  But, tonight my daughter let me know that they are in the states.  That dad had said that if they stayed in TX longer they would have seen them.  Awkward.  To put it mildly.  How odd to me.  How hurtful.  How unkind.  With malice.  Letting them go.  How sad.
I managed to make it through this day.  He had to come here to drop off the kids.  The kids had to talk about the trip.  I had to listen and ooh and aah.  I had a major meltdown before they got home...meaning I was prepped to make it when they WERE actually home.
I am looking forward to 2013.  I'm going to get better.  I know.....for sure...because this New Year was a thousand times better than last year.  It was awesome in comparison.  The stress wasn't there.  I remember last year well.  It was painful.  New year.  New habits.  New memories.
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.