Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Stood for

I stood up and tried to explain myself a bit to the woman who was calling me out about how I wrote my "I'm not married anymore" post.  She was ok in writing her thoughts, but I didn't want to just leave them.  I wanted to be as clear as possible.  She didn't write back again, but others were so encouraging.  Not about being pro divorce, but about loving people, about loving me.....that is a nice thing.  I know that I fall way short.  Know that I don't have  it all together.  I just need to be cared for where I am.
It was hard to write.  It was hard to leave it.  But my word.....FEARLESS....keeps galloping through my mind and heart.  The hoofbeats resounding with the reminder to keep going because there is nothing to be afraid of.
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.