Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Just When I Think

Just when I think that I can quit thinking "jackass" in my head....just when I nearly think, it's not that bad....just when....he shows bad behavior.  Again.
I flew my son home from college last night.  We got back home late.  Today is our first day as a family.  Hanging out.  Being together.  And...I hear from my youngest son that my ex is planning dinner for them all.  Mmmmm.  Scuse me?  Really?  Puts me on the spot by having my son ask if we "have any plans?"  Well...we aren't going out anywhere, but we were being here.  Sigh.  But he also puts me in a bad spot.  Not to be able to say to my son what is wrong with the scenario.  Not really able to say no.
Jackass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.