Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Moments

There are moments where life feels hard.  Like there's so much to do and so very little time and really, beyond that, trouble with energy and strength.  It troubles me some.  Yet, I am making a choice.  Consciously.  To worry less.  To let go.  To start where I am and do the one little thing that helps.  Whether it's with people or cleaning or grading or...whatever.  I have had to teach myself to begin.  To try.  To not be depressed.
Getting there.  Today it means that I started in the hallway.  Check.  Now entry way.  If I get off of here...it'll just be awhile.  I can do it.  But, I almost cried.  Stressed.  And then I remembered.  I am fearless.  I don't owe perfection nor belittling myself for falling so far behind.  I am a lousy housekeeper.  Oh well.  I'm really good at some other things.
I have trouble being motivated on my own.  In believing that I can do it.  But...I can.  Really.  One little space at a time.
Now...back to it.
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.