Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Saturday, October 5, 2013

continuous

the grass keeps growing.  even when it goes to sleep for the winter, it is preparing.  as the trees.  the waves come in and the waves go out.  the world spins.  some things are continuous.  constant.  dependable.  the sun rises.  and sets.  as the moon.  and venus.  and jupiter.  the rain falls.  and evaporates.  and falls again.
cycles.  all around.  and within.
i find that my healing does not go in a straight line, but also in cycles.  work on grabbing back or making my life my own again.  and then....a dormant time...rest...waiting.  then again, back at it but a little bit further, bigger this time.
today i'm not really cleaning.  i'm working around my house to again take back more parts.  it always wears me out, but also builds me up.  like the little waves waiting for the huge, crashing one.
and i am happy.  content.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.