Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Friday, October 11, 2013

Every Day is a New Day

I think that one of the things that I love best about my life now is that every day is a new day.  New.  We don't cover things up.  We get them out and talk about them.  Not in some formal way.  Just as naturally as can be.  And so...each day starts fresh.  It is so nice not to feel the heaviness.  To be free.  To relax and lean into the new experiences...not afraid to make mistakes.
And I give this gift to my students.  Each day we start again.  A new chance to be amazing.  A new chance to make good.  A new chance to try things.  And maybe fail.  And maybe succeed.  But knowing that there's a place for them.
It's a part of who I am.  It's part of the encourager.
I love the new.
I love the weightlessness.
I am blessed.
And though so many things are hard...this one little part of my life has made all of the difference.
Resolving things and not carrying them over
I can breathe.
I am happy.
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.