Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Do It Anyway

I went for my drive.  It wasn't the same as having that relational thing.  It wasn't the same at all.  But it was beautiful.  And full of happy memories.  And I did it anyway.  Which is a very cool thing to go ahead and do.
And as I prayed  And drove.  And walked.  And took photos.  I realized that more living would be nice.  Out there doing some stuff.  Even if I do it by myself.  Living my life instead of watching computer lives.  Enjoying beauty.  Taking time for pleasure.  Because frankly, I work too much.
It was a nice day.  A nice drive.  The beauty was fabulous.
I did it.
Another thing.
Bet grandpa would have been proud.
Glad he taught me so many good things.
blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.