Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Monday, October 14, 2013

Stop.

Stop.
When it's time.
Rest.
Shut off.
Wind down.
Rest.
Go full speed.
Do your best.
Work hard.
Give all
Until you know it's time
Then
STOP
You'll never
Be done
With everything.
Ever.
In any venue.
Home.
Cleaning.
Maintenance.
Work.
Paperwork.
Filing.
Laundry.
Dusting.
Mowing.
Grading.
Meetings.
Job.
Never finished.
But it's ok to be done.
That is the lesson I am having to learn well.
To realize that my purpose is not to do everything.
But to be.
Me.
Uniquely.
As I was made to be.
So I have to rest.
Get away.
Breathe.
Give myself a break when I need a break.
That means working
hard enough
to really need it.
I am learning that too.
Not to be lazy.
To live.
Show up.
Do.
And be.
Me.
And right now.
Me.
I.
Need.
to
Stop.
Rest.
Renew.
I am proud of me.
I did well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.