Our lives are a journey that we walk together not in order to become "good christian women," but rather to draw near to God so that we can reflect His light to those around us. Our stories, our paths, our dreams and our message are all unique. But we hold hands and walk boldly, fearlessly......onward...creating joy, hope, faith and peace in our wake.

Sunday, February 6, 2011

How Can It Be Like This

How can you love and walk away?  How can you wish for better, try for better, work so hard........and finally be completely depleted and unable to offer more?

I'm not sure how, but it can happen.  It has happened to me.  I don't regret what we have had.  I am thankful to God and yet at the very same time I beg for peace for the future.  Strange.  Craziness.  I don't understand.
My friends are thinking that maybe I have become a "heathen"....not really, but I know that they don't understand.  And, I'm not going to say all that's eating at my soul.  I do not want to take away their friendship with my husband.  I know that that sounds strange.  I still blame myself, I know.  Horribly painful.
But knowing that I'm willing to be blamed makes me know how serious it is.
I'll take the blame.  I just want peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. Make my day. Leave me a comment.